Kroger Community Rewards

Kroger Community Rewards

Kroger Community Rewards is a program that gives back to local communities. Each family registers their Kroger Plus card with St. Joan of Arc PSO #81511.  Then shop at Kroger using your Plus card.  Kroger allocates a portion of their community fund to each organization that participates.  The more families involved and the more we shop at Kroger,  the larger the allocation we receive as an organization.  Each quarter, Kroger updates your account with your portion of the community rewards.  PSO receives 1% of your reward and you receive the remaining 99% which is applied to your next tuition year.

To register your Plus Card:
1.  Log in to www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
2. Click “view your rewards details” and scroll to the Community Rewards section of your account.
3. If the ST. JOAN OF ARC PSO  name or number of 81511 is blank in this section, please add our number of 81511 and follow the instructions on the page.
4. Please print a confirmation that your registered and keep it for your records.
5. Shop at Kroger and use your Kroger Plus Card to earn the rewards.

 

To turn in your quarterly statement:
1. Each quarter, you will receive notification that your quarterly statement is due via the sjaweekly newsletter.
2. Log in to www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
3. Click “Account Summary” make sure on the bottom right your Community Rewards is designated to St. Joan of Arc PSO #81511.
4. Click print screen on your computer keyboard (make sure the Community Reward section is showing on the screen) and paste this information into an email to sjakroger@yahoo.com. You can also print the statement and send it to the school office.
5. Please note on any correspondences which SJA family receives these funds especially if the registered members name does not match the students name.

***Currently, funds earned will be applied toward your 2017 -2018 tuition bill.

Contact

Michelle Morris
mjsliwin@gmail.com

Kroger Community Rewards
www.krogercommunityrewards.com