Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger Community Rewards is a program that gives back to local communities while helping you save on school tuition. Once you register your Kroger Plus card listing St. Joan of Arc PSO #81511 as the beneficiary, you can start earning dollars for SJA and earn dollars toward a tuition rebate. You don't have to have students in the school to participate. Likewise, you can ask relatives or neighbors to sign up and they can help earn dollars towards a tuition rebate for your family.
How it works: You shop at Kroger, as you normally do, using your Kroger Plus card. Kroger allocates a portion of their community fund to each organization that participates. The more families involved and the more we shop at Kroger, the larger the allocation SJA receives as an organization. Once a quarter, you will be reminded to submit your Kroger savings to the Kroger chairperson. At the end of the year, your (and any relative's or neighbor's) savings will be applied toward a tuition credit for the next school year.
It's time to re-enroll for the 2019-2020 tuition year!
Kroger requires us to re-enroll in the months of April and May EVERY YEAR starting April 1st. If you recently enrolled prior to April 1st, you will still need to re-enroll.
To register your Plus Card:
1. Log in to www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
2. Click “view your rewards details” and scroll to the Community Rewards section of your account.
3. If the ST. JOAN OF ARC PSO name or number of 81511 is blank in this section, please add our number of 81511 and follow the instructions on the page.
4. Shop at Kroger and use your Kroger Plus card to earn rewards.
To turn in your quarterly statement:
1. Each quarter, you will receive notification that your quarterly statement is due via the sjaweekly newsletter.
2. Log in to www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
3. Click “Account Summary” make sure on the bottom right your Community Rewards is designated to St. Joan of Arc PSO #81511.
4. Click print screen on your computer keyboard (make sure the Community Reward section is showing on the screen) and paste this information into an email to email@example.com. You can also print the statement and send it to the school office.
5. Please note on any correspondences which SJA family receives these funds especially if the registered members name does not match the students name.
***Currently, funds earned will be applied toward your 2019 -2020 tuition bill.